Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding Album!!


I wanted to share with you my first attempt at scrapbooking. I made this scrapbook album of my parents wedding and presented it to them on their 43rd wedding anniversary 3 years ago September 13. I had wanted to learn to scrapbook for sometime, I had seen people from my work doing it and thought I'd take a class. The teacher of the class was not the regular teacher but still a scrapbooker. I seemed to have a really hard time with it, I had ideas but they where all over the place. Needless to say, I never completed that page I was working on. A few months later, my girlfriend and I bumped into and old friend of ours, and she was into scrapbooking big time. We took a look at some of her pages and they were absolutely beautiful, she was telling us about all the different techniques she was using on one page to the next, and believe it or not, that is when the light bulb went on. I realized that it wasn't as hard as I was making it out to be, and all I had to do is make the pages pretty, creative and interesting. That was when I decided to make the album for my parents! All the pictures are in black and white, and are copies of the original pictures. Here are the first 3 pages today.




No comments:

Post a Comment