Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Card!

I have a wedding to go to on the 23rd, and I'm having difficulties deciding on what kind of card I should do. I'm not sure of the color of the wedding, so here are a few different cards that I came up with. Tell me what you think?

I cased this card last year from Linda Duke, her blog site is Linda's Work of Heart, she has a tutorial on this and other amazing projects using the spellbinder Renaissance Hearts Pendent and borderabilities. Go check out her site.

Here's another one I did using Spellbinders In Spades Pendant and Sizzix embossing folder Wedding Set #2. I am also entering this card into Annabelle's Say it in.. White challenge this week.
This last card was done with Cuttlebugs D'vine Swirls and Inkadinkados rubber stamp.

2 comments:

  1. All three cards are beautiful! Love the all white one for our challenge :) Thanks for playing along!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three of your wedding cards, their all STUNNING!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete