Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer City of Festivals

Sorry no card today as I'm getting ready to travel very soon. I thought I'd show you what my daughter and I did yesterday.

Okay, there's not much to do in Edmonton during the winter, but in summer you can choose to be forever on the go! We have so many festivals going on during the months of June thru to August, it's a wonder anybody works around that time. The thing is, that around the last few weeks of July til the first 2 weeks in August there are 3 - 4 events going on at the same time.

Yesterday, I took my daughter to The taste of Edmonton. This is where you can go and sample many of the different hotel and resturant food in one place and not pay a arm, leg and hip for it. Not only can you sample food but beer and wine as well, they have live music and entertainment.

I had never heard of fried mars bars before Saturday, when the girls over at The Stamping Boutique talked about it, I thought fried chocolate? When we went to the taste, they had some there and I decided to try it! hhhmmmm good!

Here are some more pictures of what we saw and ate yesterday!





Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment