Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 8th Day!

Here is my Magnolia Mingle card I did for the month of December, it was sent out on the 3rd of Dec. to Dewi Hasan. I do hope she likes it, along with the other things I put in the card.

I used both Copic Markers and Smooch to color this image. I glittered the snowfakes and ground to look like snow, the sketch I used is from Card Pattern 49.

They have new challenges every Saturday, go over and check it out.

Here is a close up.

6 comments:

  1. I like this card a lot - love the shape and the colors - course the snowman is kinda cute too!
    Merry Christmas
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!
    Christmas blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card...I know that Dewi will love
    it also....I like glitter the more the better.
    Merry Christmas
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she should love this! Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done. I don't think you can go wrong with this sweet image. Love the ribbon treatment!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete