Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bears Big Gift!!


I'm so very proud of the way I did this card. As you can see, I paper pieced the gift and bears boots. This is my first attempted at paper piecing, and I love, love, love it, it certainly was a lot easier then I thought. Mind you, I think I did it backwards, I cut out the ribbon first instead of cutting out the box, but it still turned out ok.


Faith's DT blog, Card Ideas from the D2D designers is having a Fabulous folds challenge, so I made this a gatefold card. This card is being entered into Faith's Delightful Inspiration progressive challenge. The image is...............that's right, Bears Big Gift, there are so many uses for this image. I used it and made it into a birthday card, also for a challenge at the new ning group The Outlaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment