Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Key to my Heart!!!


Okay, I've had this idea floating around in my head for awhile and decided to use one of Laurie's Doodle Pantry image from her Critter Tops set. I wanted to make a easal heart card that had a card inside of it. This is what I came up with, I think it needs some tweeking but, overall, I'm happy with it.

So, you open back the card and this is what you see, no words, just a lock and key.


Once you open the card, you have your sentiment, with is from Shelly's Images.
This card is being entered into Doodle Pantry challenge #7 where you have to use one of their images, and Shelly's images where the challenge is LOVE!
Also being entered into Sentimental Sunday Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Wooooow!!! What a beautiful romantic creation! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays ;-)) Hugs, Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so cute and very romantic! Love the layers, wow! Thanks for joining us for DPDC7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Very cool idea! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images, in our "Love" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And what a fun use of the sentiment. We are so happy that you joined our challenge this week!!!!! We hope you drop in again soon to join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woe, this is fantastic, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredibly cute! I like how you did the inside and the birdie topper. Thanks for playing along with us on the DPDC7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - love the shape and the lock; great idea - I invite you to check out MY CARD submitted for the DPDD Challenge #7; Please comment.

    ReplyDelete