Touched By An Angel - In The Words Of Angels

Just keep your heart and your eyes open and God will show you exactly what to do.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bring on the Bling!


This weeks challenge at Dustin Pike is all about the bling, I decided to re-size this image so I could use it as a door hanger. I used Copic Markers and then Smooch glitz for the gold frame and Smooch for the frog and used stickles for the flowers. The lettering and scissor is cut from A child's year cartridge cricut . So, go on over to Dustin Pike's blog and find out about the new challenge rules.

6 comments:

  1. What a super door hanger - thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the new rule at Dustin's blog and that you joined us this week at "Pike's Playground" I hope you join us again real soon. By the way your door hanger is very cute.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I REALLY LOVE THIS IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! I may have to lift it! How big did you size it to because it looks BIG. And what did you print it on to make it thick enough not to bend? I wish my mind worked in these creative ways all I think of is card idea's I don't think outside of the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... What a fun project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project.
    Thanks for playing along with us at "Pike's Playground" this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

    ReplyDelete